Prisma Photonics is seeking a talented applied scientist passionate about classical digital signal processing of acoustic/seismic signals in a real-time environment.
You are enthusiastic about working on challenging real-world problems and can distill requirements and innovate by leveraging existing academic and industrial research or your out-of-the-box creative thinking.
As an applied scientist, you will develop detection/classification/tracking algorithms based on a DSP approach integrated with ML models.
You will develop mainly in MATLAB/Python and will be required to write parallelized code in CUDA that will utilize the GPU to the maximum.
You will be responsible for the entire development cycle from design-to-testing
- Advanced degree in Physics/Electric engineering or related
- 2+ Years of experience in digital signal processing using MATLAB
- Experience with a high-level programming language such as Python, C#, C++, Java
- Familiar with GPU programming in CUDA
- Has hands-on experience with Python packages such as
- PyTorch, TensorFlow, Skikit, etc.
- Additional programming languages and design patterns