We are looking to hire talented, self-driven Applied Scientist Algorithms passionate about classical digital signal processing of acoustic/seismic signals in a real-time environment . Your mission will be to develop with the team a tracking and threat analysis system for long infrastructure system
Reporting to: Applied Algorithm Manager
- Develop detection/classification/tracking algorithms based on a DSP approach and integrated with ML models.
- Develop mainly in MATLAB/Python and will be required to write parallelized code in CUDA, that will utilize the GPU to the maximum
- MSc. Or PHD in Physics/Electric engineering or related.
- 2+ Years of experience in digital signal processing using MATLAB or Python.
- Familiar with GPU programming in CUDA