We are looking to hire a Director of Sales to build, manage and execute Prisma Photonics business and sales strategy in the oil & gas market in North America.
As the Director of Sales, you will be expected to take leadership on Prisma Photonics business in the oil & gas market in North America, develop new business, prepare and execute annual sales plans, build, manage and maintain relationships with large-scale and mid-sized energy companies and drive opportunities to successful closure.
- Build, develop and manage a pipeline of sales activities with oil & gas customers across North America.
- Focus on growth, new customer acquisition, and driving opportunities to closure.
- Build and maintain relationships with end customers, partners, and channels.
- Develop proposals, negotiate and close complex deals.
- Cooperate with Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Operations to ensure superb customer value creation and delivery.
- Manage pipeline and forecasts.
- 10+ years of experience in selling to oil & gas companies in North America.
- Proven track record and Rolodex with North American midstream companies.
- Hunter with a proven sales track record of consistently meeting/exceeding annual sales targets and driving new business.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and success-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related fields.
- Ability to travel frequently.