Prisma-Photonics, is a rapidly growing startup company, developing the next-generation smart-infrastructure solution based on novel fiber-sensing technology (smart roads, smart cities, perimeters, and grid monitoring, etc.). The company offers an award-winning disruptive solution: a “sensor-free” approach to smart infrastructure. The company is VC-backed and in the revenues stage. Combining pioneering technology in optical fiber sensing with state-of-the-art machine learning, we help prevent environmental disasters, protect human lives, and keep critical energy and transportation backbones running smoothly.
We are rapidly growing, looking for the best minds and spirits to join us in our journey. We know our product is only as great as the individuals building the hardware and software and harnessing data for good causes. Being a great team member means being eager to learn and grow, being able to challenge while accepting being challenged, and working for the team and the product with enthusiasm and passion.
We are looking to hire a QA Lead who will build and lead our test engineering team. This leader will build our test capabilities and infrastructure, and help us deliver a reliable set of products suited for critical utility applications with the highest quality and security standards.
- Hire, train and manage a team of software designers and testing professionals
- Design the test framework and infrastructure for the company
- Review and approve the test suite as part of the development lifecycle
- Present the product quality status in light of product requirements
- Conduct risk assessments and release process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline
- 3 years of experience in software engineering
- 3 years of experience in python
- 2+ years of management in test engineering and automation
- Familiarity with test frameworks and tools such as pyunit, robots, and selenium
- Proven experience in test planning and quality processes
- Experience as a software programmer in an agile development team
- Corporate and Startup experience
- Experience in testing algorithms and machine learning using common accuracy metrics
- Knowledge of DevOps and cloud services, such as Jenkins, Terraform, Artifactory, AWS, GPC, and Azure