We are looking for a highly skilled recruiter to join our growing team and make an impact on our fast-growing start-up, which is actively working to stop environmental disasters.
As a recruiter, you will manage the entire recruiting process, partner with hiring managers, and ensure we achieve our hiring goals in the challenging market today.
We are dealing with deep-tech, the cutting edge of technology, and with the best team in the market.
If you are a people person, success-driven, and want to make a real change for future generations, your place is with us!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the complete recruiting process, focusing on R&D roles and actively looking for the right candidates to join the team.
- Partner with hiring managers and learn the technology and the desired candidate’s profile to manage a quick and effective hiring process.
- Focus on direct sourcing and other creative methods to cope with today’s challenging market.
- Build good relations with the candidates to create a good candidate experience.
- Maintain an accurate hiring database.
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably at a fast-growing start-up in scale-up stages.
- 1+ years of sourcing experience with proven results.
- Cope with the challenging market today and build a strategy to help us achieve our hiring goals.
- Work well independently.
The role is a full-time position with an option to work remotely and a first recruiting function in the company.