Prisma-Photonics, is a rapidly growing startup company, developing the next-generation smart-infrastructure solution based on novel fiber-sensing technology (smart roads, smart cities, perimeters, and grid monitoring, etc.). The company offers an award-winning disruptive solution: “sensor free” approach to smart infrastructure. The company is VC backed and in revenues stage.
Combining pioneering technology in optical fiber sensing with state-of-the-art machine learning, we help prevent environmental disasters, protect human lives, and keep critical energy and transportation backbones running smoothly.
We are rapidly growing, looking for the best minds and spirits to join us in our journey. We know our product is only as great as the individuals building the hardware and software and harnessing data for good causes. Being a great team member means being eager to learn and grow, able to challenge while accepts being challenged, and works for the team and the product with enthusiasm and passion.
We are looking to hire a skilled Senior DSP & software Engineer to take a meaningful part in overcoming the company’s challenges while maintaining a professional work methodology.
Reporting to: Guy Zaichik, The Software Group Manager
Leading and actualizing the company needs in the field of signal processing, GPU acceleration and low-level development.
▪ Software Design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement.
▪ Collaborating with colleagues and internal customers on technical challenges.
▪ Troubleshoot system issues, provide quick and thorough solutions
▪ Maintain high standards of software quality by utilizing good practices and habits.
▪ BSc. In Electrical Engineering or equivalent related area.
▪ 5+ years of experience in infrastructure Backend/System development.
▪ 3+ years of experience in DSP related programming and GPU acceleration – preferably in CUDA (both writing kernels and
using the toolkit).
▪ Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design and coding.
▪ Highly proficient in modern programming languages and the ability to learn other programming languages as needed
– C++ and Python Must.
▪ Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ Experience in developing applications for Windows and Linux.
▪ Experience in working in agile methodologies.
▪ Experience in system design and architecture.
▪ Familiarity with CI/CD and testing automation tools.
▪ Experience with cloud systems – AWS.
▪ Experience in working with lab equipment and hardware
the sub bullet look odd. just continue the sentence above. [YH1]