We are looking to hire a talented, self-driven and passionate Software Engineer to implement, design and integrate software system running on advanced endpoints computer systems
Reporting to: VP R&D
- Work in a diverse technology stack and be required to code and integrate in multiple languages and technologies, including C#, C++, Python, MATLAB, CUDA, Rust, and GO
- include understanding and contributing to the many microservices involved, from driver level harnessing CPU/GPU/proprietary hardware through dataflow from storage and databases, ending with complex algorithm optimization
- Mentor and review the team’s output in all different development stages and to foster collaboration between teams.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in python.
- 4+ experience in C++ or C#.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of software design patterns, computer architecture and multithreading.
- Familiar with microservices architecture and Docker.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Persistent problem solver.
- Record of excellence.
- Knowledge in ML and its libraries.
- Experience with OOD, middleware, and databases.
- Experience in direct customer support and failure analysis.
- Experience with low-level system programming, drivers or firmware, SaaS or public cloud knowledge