By visiting the Site, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of the Site and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy.
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
You are not required to provide us with any information in order to access and use our Site.
The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site, but only includes information that you chose directly to share with us, either by entering it on our Site or provide it to us in any other way (such as fill-in a form or email). Such information usually includes your name, email address, company name, and other contact information.
Specifically, we will collect and use your contact information when you request information, fill forms in order to download content, or otherwise contact us with questions or complaints.
We may also collect other and additional information, with your permission.
Please be aware that you are not legally required to provide use with any information and any information will be provided by you voluntarily and at your discretion. However, if you choose not to provide the information, you may not be able to use the Site or certain features of the Site.
2. How Do We Use Third-Party Analytics and Tracking?
We use automated devices and applications, as described below, to evaluate our Site and its usage by visitors. We use these tools to help us improve our Site, its overall performance and user experiences.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics and opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. An opt-out cookie will be set on the device, which prevents the future collection of your data when using this Site.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
Please note that on the Site, Google Analytics code is supplemented by Google to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-masking).
- Hubspot. We use Hubspot subscription services in order to create and share marketing, sales and customer service content. Further information concerning the use and data privacy regarding Hubspot can be found at https://legal.hubspot.com/product-privacy-policy.
3. What About Children on Our Site?
Our Site is not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
4. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information, including your personal information, alone or in combination with other information, for the following purposes that we consider in our legitimate interests:
- We use the information, to communicate with you (via email or other platforms), in order to respond to your requests/inquiries.
- To contact you in case we identify that we may be interested in information regarding our additional line of products or services or that we may cooperate or collaborate in any way (such information may include advertisement of our products, investor relations, marketing and analysis of content value, mailing list information if you choose to subscribe to such services).
- We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Site or your use thereof.
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
If you wish to withdraw your consent regarding the collection and processing of your information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- We may share the information you provided with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and provision of our services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Site or your use thereof to third parties, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your information in a way that differs materially from this Policy.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for any other purpose.
6. What About Third-Party Links?
7. How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that most mobiles phones and mobile providers provide their users with tools to control their data and to secure their information. Please be aware of these tools.
8. Will You Transfer My Information Outside of My Home Country?
We may transfer certain information outside to other countries, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
If you access our Site while you are outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your personal information may be transferred outside the EEA. Before transferring any of your personal information outside the EEA, we will take steps to ensure that such data will be afforded the same level of protection as under applicable data protection laws within the EEA. For data transfers outside the EEA, we use, where required, applicable safeguards, including standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
9. Can I Access, Update, Correct, or Delete My Personal Information?
You have the right to view, correct and delete the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to view, correct and/or delete the personal information that we hold about you, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. If you wish to view, correct or delete your personal information please contact us using the contact information detailed in Section 13 below.
10. With respect to your Personal Information, you have the right to:
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
- restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling; and
- receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us using the contact information detailed in Section 13 below.
11. How Long Does the Company Retain my Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected as described above, where it is in our legitimate interest, or to comply with our legal obligations. Following such a period, we will delete the personal information from our internal systems. Please note that we may keep copies of de-identified or aggregate information (provided that it does not include personal information).
You have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time. You may contact us with any questions or comments regarding the above, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. European Citizens
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
13. How do I get in touch with the Company?
You may contact us with any questions or comments:
Prisma Photonics Ltd. 97 Rokach Blvd., Tel-Aviv, Israel, 6153101
Contact Person: Mr. Eitan Elkin, Director of Marketing.
Email address: email@example.com
14. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.