We are looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer (FAE) to provide our customers with timely and direct technical support. The FAE would be part of the System and Integration group and directly involved in features development from the design to integration.
The preferred candidate will have a solid technical background and show a good overall understanding of system-level challenges.
In this role, you will:
- Participating in the project life cycle, including definition, hardware design, time to market, validation, technical support, and product training.
- Planning and leading PoC and Pilot activities with customers.
- Master the product features and specifications, thorough understanding of customers’ requirements and target solutions, and prepare technical responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrate the product as a technical expert in customer meetings, international trade shows, and industry events (e.g., the audience of C-Level and technical experts)
- Strong collaboration with R&D groups, dealing with software and hardware teams.
- Organize and backup system data gathered from activities with customers.
- Troubleshooting system stability and performance on customer’s requests, resolving engineering issues, and conducting regular follow-up on customer’s activities.
- Be the customer’s technical channel to enable R&D to fix customer issues and improve product quality.
- Write product documentation, e.g., Application Notes, Evaluation Plan Proposals, activity reports, etc.
- Technical management of accounts.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science or higher degree from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of proven hands-on experience as FAE in the field
- Experience in project management
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems engineering
- Experience with data analysis programs and programming platforms
- Broad understanding of laser technology, communication systems, network management
- Self-motivated with analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Hebrew
- Independent, Self-motivated, Dedicated
- Willingness and ability to travel globally and extensively (50%+)
- Willingness to work in multiple time-zones – supporting customers abroad