Prisma Photonics, a fast-growing startup, transforms infrastructure monitoring with optical fibers. We eliminate the need for extra sensors by offering sensor-free solutions to monitor electrical power grids and oil & gas pipelines across thousands of kilometers.
Our fiber-sensing technology, integrated with AI and machine learning, enables our customers to achieve environmental and renewable energy targets, ensuring smooth utility operations on their path to net-zero emissions.
We are looking for the best minds and spirits to join us in our journey. We know our product is only as great as the individuals building the hardware and software and harnessing data for good causes. Being a great team member means being eager to learn and grow, able to challenge while accepting being challenged, and working for the team and the product with enthusiasm and passion.
We are now hiring a Field Application Engineer to manage customer technical engagements, lead PoCs and pilots with prospects, including technical onboarding and ongoing operations, and lead them to fruition.
The Field Application Engineer is a key member of the Technical Integration group and Customer Success team. The FAE will lead the on-site and in-office system installation, setup testing, manage system experiments, field data collection, and customer-facing on-site activities. The FAE will also monitor and ensure ongoing, consistent system and process improvements.
- Work closely with CSM (customer Success manager) to execute all customer-related activities.
- Be the customer’s technical channel to enable R&D to fix customer issues and improve product quality.
- Hands-on management of technical customers, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Help plan and lead PoCs and pilot activities with global customers.
- Participate in the project life cycle, including definition, hardware design, time to market, validation, technical support, and product training.
- Master the product features and specifications, thorough understanding of customers’ requirements and target solutions, and preparing technical responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Strong collaboration with R&D groups, both dealing with HW and SW.
- Write product documentation, e.g., Application Notes, Evaluation Plan Proposals, activity reports, etc.
- Manage numerous field activities, including installation, data collection, and on-site support.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science or higher degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 3 years of FAE experience or technical lead in complex project
- Experience in project management
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems engineering
- Self-motivated with analytical skills and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Hebrew
- Independent, Self-motivated, Dedicated
- Embrace a ״can-do״ approach to address challenges and find effective solutions.
- Broad understanding of laser technology, communication systems, network management
- Experience with data analysis programs and programming platforms