We are looking to hire a talented, self-driven and passionate R&D Physicist, who likes to see the whole picture, to take part in developing the core technology for our fiber-sensing platform. If you are an innovative, quick learning physicist with experience in experimental physics, and you are a methodological problem solver, you may have found your next job. Here you will plan and perform experiments, analyze signals from the lab and from implemented systems in the field. You will develop new features and extend the capability of our system, and you will be the R& D point of contact for support of deployed systems.
Reporting to: CTO
- Bsc. / Msc. In physics / Electrical engineering
- 3 years of experience in experimental physics or electro-optics
- Programming: MATLAB /Python
- Desire to work in an exciting and dynamic environment
- Capable and willing to enter a new field
- Human skills: communicative, respectful